Wednesday, November 30, 2011

RTD & Holiday Shows: 1 Day Only

Hey everybody! I was at Target four weeks ago and they already had Christmas trees for sale. Which confused me, then made me a little sick to my stomach, then I got excited about the possibility of being a Christmas tree for Halloween. Anyhow, it also made me realize that the holidays were here weather I liked it or not. My time is a bit limited this season for craft markets, but you will be able to find me at the Brooklyn Craft Central Holiday Market on Saturday, December 17. Hope to see some of you there! Details below...

NOTE: RTD will be at the SATURDAY market ONLY, NOT Sunday.



Brooklyn Craft Central Holiday Market 2011
Sat + Sun, Dec. 17 + 18.   12 - 6pm.
Littlefield: 622 Degraw St. in Park Slope
Different vendors each day!
Info: BrooklynCraftCentral.com

1 comment:

Pwnies. said...

Looks like you guys have a brilliant lush selection of greenery out there! Over here in the UK our selection of evergreen trees isn't that extensive, the vast majority of the christmas trees for sale are imported. Keep up the great work though! I'm looking to move the the Americas once I get my certification!