Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Stop on by and say hello this weekend! Join Raw Toast Design at the Dekalb Market Spring Weekender. Details below...
APRIL 7th & 8th // 10 – 6pm
SPRING WEEKENDER will be held April 7 – 8 to celebrate the inaugural market in 2012. The two-day extravaganza will be host a myriad of activities including:
* 40 retail & food outdoor vendors showcasing arts & crafts, antiques, new & vintage clothing, jewelry, furniture, prints and more
* A curated flower and garden market
* Classes & workshops for adults and children centered around cooking, farming, gardening, and crafting
* Easter activities including a market wide Easter egg hunt
* Live music from local bands & DJ sets
* Beer & wine garden featuring local brews
Check out the Dekalb Market website to learn more about this really cool space and their upcoming shows and programming.